- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can Rotel
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) Jiffy corn bread/muffin
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the cumin, salt, chili powder and pepper.
- Transfer to a slow cooker; stir in the beans, tomatoes, corn, enchilada sauce, onions and cilantro.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until heated through.
- In a small bowl, combine muffin mix and eggs; spoon over meat mixture.
- Cover and cook 1 hour longer or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with cheese; cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream and additional cilantro if desired.