- 2.5 Roast Beef (chuck or whatever cut you want)
- 1 pkg Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 jar Green Salsa
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- Place roast in the crock pot
- Sprinkle ranch dressing mix and ground cumin on top/
- Cover with green salsa.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred with 2 forks when it is done.
- Allow meat to cool and divide for future recipes and store in freezer until you need it.
Shredded Beef Tacos
1 lb Beef Taco Meat
1 pkg Taco Shells
1/2 – 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Topping ideas: shredded lettuce, sour cream, diced tomatoes, salsa, taco sauce
Fill tacos with meat and toppings! Enjoy 🙂
- 2.5 lb chuck roast
- flour (start with 1/4 cup)
- garlic salt
- dried rosemary
- butter (start with 2-3 TBS)
- 1 lb package of baby carrots
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 6 red potatoes
- 2 celery ribs
- 2 cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 packet onion soup mix
- 1 TBS Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 can beef broth
Combine some flour, garlic salt, and dried rosemary and lightly cover the roast.
In a skillet on the stove, melt the butter and then sear all sides of the meat
Place meat in slow cooker and add baby carrots, onion powder, small red potatoes and celery.
Combined 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup, ½ a packet of onion soup mix, 1 tbs of Worcestershire sauce, and 1 can of beef broth. Pour over the meat in the slow cooker.
Cook on high for 4 hours and the turn it down to low for 2 hours.
Serving suggestions: Cheese Risotto and French Bread
I originally was going to use this recipe but I saw someone posted a comment a different version of it and I LOVED it. So I’m not sure how to reference a comment of a recipe but sdgirl who posted back in 2006. haha.