** This post contains an affiliate link for which we may recieve compensation if you click through and make a purchase.**
- 3-4 frozen chicken breasts
- 2 cans (10.5 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 4-5 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 1 Chicken bullion cube
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Optional Seasonings: 1 bay leaf, 1 tsp dried parsley, 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ -1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 Recipe of Bisquick biscuits or 1 can of biscuits (or you can totally make yours from scratch. It’s just not as fast 🙂 )
- In Crock Pot, combine frozen chicken breasts, potatoes, frozen vegetables, bullion cube, cream of chicken soup and mix well. Add additional salt and pepper if desired.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours until chicken is fully cooked. Use a sturdy spoon to break up the chicken after cooking.
- Prepare biscuits
- Serve over biscuits
- Top with shredded cheese.
Serves approx 6-8 adults
If using thawed chicken, you can do two things. One you can just shorten your overall time, but your veggies might not be soft or you can put all but the chicken in for the first hour and then add the chicken. Cook until chicken is done.
Cream Soup Substitute?
Try this recipe. It is our family favorite. We have not used a can of condensed soup in years.
Can I add more seasonings?
With this being served over biscuits, it can become bland to some people. Try adding some chicken broth or increasing seasonings to add more flavor.
Can this be made without condensed soup or cheese?
Yes. Just replace the cream of chicken soup with a homemade version, like this one. Then just leave out the cheese. You can add more soup if desired.
Are you looking for a full-service meal planning site? Check out these,50 Meal Plans Available from emeals.