- 3-4 frozen chicken breasts
- 2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 4-5 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 1 Chicken bullion cube
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Optional Seasonings: 1 bay leaf, 1 tsp dried parsley, 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ -1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 Recipe of Bisquik biscuits or 1 can of biscuits (or you can totally make yours from scratch. It’s just not as fast 🙂 )
- In Crock Pot, combine chicken breasts, potatoes, frozen vegetables, bullion cube, cream of chicken soup and mix well. Add additional salt and pepper if desired.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours until chicken is fully cooked. Use a sturdy spoon to break up the chicken after cooking.
- Prepare biscuits
- Serve over biscuits
- Top with shredded cheese.