- 2 1/2 cups uncooked pasta
- 2 cups broccoli (fresh or frozen)
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breasts, cooked and chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 (16 oz) jar alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare pasta as directed on package. Remove from heat, drain water, and dump pasta in a large bowl.
- If using fresh broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces and place in a microwaveable-safe bowl. Add 2-3 tablespoons of water and cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Microwave for 3-4 minutes or until it reaches your desired crunchiness. If using frozen broccoli, prepare according to directions on package. Once finished cooking, place broccoli in the bowl with the pasta.
- Dump the chicken, alfredo sauce, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese into the bowl and mix with the pasta and broccoli. Season with garlic salt, basil, and salt and pepper.
Spray a 9×13″ pan with non-stick cooking spray and dump pasta/chicken mixture inside.
In a small bowl, mix the bread crumbs, melted butter, and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese together. Sprinkle over the top of the casserole.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the edges are bubbling.
- Six Sisters have a perfect roll recipe to go with this Easy Parmesan Knots
Another fabulous recipe from Six Sisters Stuff. Seriously every recipe I’ve tried from them has been delicious.