- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 lb spiral pasta, cooked
- 2 large carrots
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli
- 1 cup ham
- 1 cup cheese
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- Combine the sour cream, mayo and ranch dressing mix. Set aside.
- Cook the pasta until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water, drizzle with a bit of canola oil so it doesn’t stick.
- Chop the veggies, ham and cheese into bite sized pieces. Combine with the pasta and 3/4 of the dressing mix. Stir well, add additional dressing if it is too dry.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
This recipe is a slight variation of the recipe found here: Mrs Schwarz’s Kitchen