- 1 tube Pillsbury butter flake crescent rolls
- 6 eggs (keep one aside for brushing the tops of the crescent rolls)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh spinach
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small microwaveable bowl, combine 5 eggs, milk, cheddar cheese, monterey jack cheese, 1 TBS parmesan cheese, spinach, bacon and salt. Mix well. Microwave this mixture for 30 seconds. Stir the mixture, then continue to microwave it in 20 second intervals about 4-5 times. The mixture will get slightly thickened. It will still be very runny and uncooked, but the fact that it is just a tiny bit thicker will help hold up the crescent roll dough when you fold it over the top.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate it into four rectangles. Press the perforated triangles together to make rectangles. Roll out each rectangle until it is in about a 6×6 square.
- Spray four souffle dishes (about 4-5 inches in diameter) with cooking spray. A extra large muffin pan should work too. Lay a rolled out crescent roll in each dish, with the edges hanging over the sides. Pour 1/3 cup egg mixture on top of each crescent roll dough.
- Sprinkle the 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese on top of the egg mixture, diving the cheese between the 4 ramekins. Fold the crescent roll dough overtop the egg mixture.
- Take the remaining egg and beat it in a small dish. Brush the egg on top of the crescent roll dough.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes, or until browned on top.
I got this amazing recipe from Made from Pinterest