Chicken With White Beans and Tomatoes
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: 10m| Total Time: 50m
- 2 15.5-ounce cans white beans, rinsed
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 4 tsp dried oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 chicken breasts (cut in half)
- Heat oven to 425° F. In a 9-by-13-inch baking dish, toss the beans and tomatoes with the chicken broth, thyme and oregano, garlic, 1 tablespoon of the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper.
- Pat the chicken dry and place on top of the bean mixture, skin-side up. Rub with the remaining tablespoon of oil; season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper.
- Roast until the chicken is golden and cooked through, 35 to 45 minutes. Sprinkle with the oregano leaves.