- 1 loaf of french bread
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1-2 TBS cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Cut your french bread loaf in half length-wise
- Spread bbq sauce evenly over the top of each bread
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of mozzarella over the top of each loaf
- Spread chicken, red onion and cilantro evenly over both loaves.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and starts to turn golden.
Source: Like Mother Like Daughter