I just made these granola bars for my family and they were a huge hit!
- 1 egg
- 1/3 c Brown Sugar
- 1/2 c chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 c honey
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (your choice!)
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 7×11 pan.
- In a bowl, beat the egg then stir in the brown sugar.
- Add in peanut butter, honey.
- Add melted butter, oats, coconut, nuts and stir well to combine.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Let cool for an hour if you can keep from eating them before that!