- 12 corn tortillas, cut into bite sized pieces
- 3 cups shredded or chopped cooked chicken
- 1 10-ounce can *mild* Ro*Tel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles
- 1 10-ounce can red enchilada sauce
- 1 8-ounce can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar
- 1/2 cup grated Monterey Jack
- 1/2 avocado, sliced thin (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (optional)
- Spray a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray and heat the pan over medium heat.
- Add the corn tortillas and cooked chicken to the pan and cook until heated through, stirring often.
- Pour the undrained Ro*Tel, enchilada sauce, and tomato sauce into the pan with 1/4 cup of each cheese.
- Stir to combine well. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle on the remaining cheese
- If you want, top with the avocado and cilantro before serving.
Find the original recipe here!