My mom has been making this recipe for as long as I can remember so I have no idea where it came from. All I know is that it is delicious!
- 6 TBS margarine
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 TBS salt
- 1/2 c flour
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 lbs round steak, tenderized
- 1/2 c Sour Cream
- 1 cup Water
- Serve with Mashed Potatoes
- Mix seasonings and flour in a shallow bowl or pie plate.
- Melt margarine in a large skillet.
- Dip meat in flour mixture and place into skillet.
- Brown meat on both sides
- Mix sour cream and water together and pour over meat.
- Cook on medium heat for 35 minutes.
- Serve with mashed potatoes