Chicken Cordon Bleu is normally really labor intensive. but this delicious recipe is super easy…just toss everything in the slow cooker!
- 4 Chicken breasts
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 4 oz sliced ham
- 4 oz sliced swiss cheese
- 1 (8 oz) package herbed dry bread stuffing mix
- 1/4 c butter, melted
- Mix together the coup and milk in a bowl.
- Pour enough of the milk mixture into the slow cooker to cover the bottom.
- Layer chicken breasts over the sauce.
- Cover the chicken with slices of ham and cheese.
- Pour the remaining soup over the layers.
- Sprinkle the stuffing on top and drizzle the melted butter over the entire dish.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
Original recipe here