Time: 30 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
- 1-2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Land O Lakes® Garlic & Herb Sauté Express® square (This is a roll-over ingredient from last month)
- 1 prepared pizza dough recipe
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1 Heat oven to 450°F.
2 Prepare dough recipe.
3 While dough is rising, cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
4 Melt Sauté Express® square in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat just until bubbles begin to form.
5 Add chicken and sauté 4-5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
6 Roll out dough on a pizza pan.
7 Brush liquid from pan over pizza crust. Top with spinach, chicken and cheeses.
8 Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese melted.
This recipe is slightly adapted from this recipe here.