Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
- 1 package (12 oz) pork sausage
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ¾ cup chopped bell pepper (any color)
- 10 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 cups shredded pepper Jack or Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers refrigerated original biscuits
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 Heat oven to 375°F. In 12-inch ovenproof skillet, cook sausage, onion and bell pepper over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until sausage is no longer pink; drain. Remove mixture from skillet; set aside.
2 In large bowl, beat eggs and milk. Stir in 1 cup of the cheese, the pepper flakes and sausage mixture. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces.
3 Spread oil in bottom of skillet. Place biscuits in skillet. Pour sausage mixture over biscuits. Top with remaining 1 cup cheese.
4 Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until egg mixture is set and crust is deep golden brown. Cool 5 minutes before serving.