Need a last minute idea for your treat plate? Here are some delicious, eggless cookie dough truffles.
- 1/2 c butter, room temperature
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1/2 c packed brown sugar
- 2 TBS milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/4 c flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 c mini chocolate chips
- Chocolate candy coating
- Mix all ingredients besides candy coating.
- Form into 1 in sized balls and place in fridge to chill for about 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate candy in a small bowl (I’ve found that working with small amounts of dipping chocolate at a time is the best)
- Dip cookie balls in chocolate and place on a buttered or greased pan.
- Chill and enjoy!!!