- Olive Oil
- 2 TBS Butter
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 1 small yellow pepper, diced
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 box or bag of frozen vegetables
- 1 jar of alfredo sauce or make your own here using my favorite recipe from Our Best Bites!
- 2 frozen chicken breasts sliced into tender-like pieces
- Dash of basil, optional
- Sprinkle 1-2 tablespoons of the olive oil in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add everything to the slow cooker besides the chicken. Stir.
- Add frozen chicken and cover the pieces with the other slow cooker ingredients.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 5-6 hours.
Adapted slightly from the recipe found here.