Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Makes: 4-6 Servings
- 6 ounces (2 1/2 cups) uncooked bowtie pasta
- 2 Land O Lakes® Italian Herb Sauté Express® squares
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes (this would be really good with Italian style or fire roasted diced tomatoes too!)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; set aside.
- Melt Sauté Express® squares in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat just until bubbles begin to form.
- Place ground beef into skillet. Cook 4-6 minutes or until browned. (Do not drain beef.)
- Add spinach and diced tomatoes. Cook 2-3 minutes or until spinach is wilted and heated through. Add cooked pasta. Stir until well mixed.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Continue cooking, without stirring, 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.