- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Pinch of garlic powder
- 1 can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup thinly-sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 4 cups extra wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until it’s well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- Heat the remaining oil in the skillet over medium heat. Stir the soup, water, tomatoes, onion powder, garlic powder, and dried basil in the skillet.
- Return the chicken to the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken and sauce over the noodles. Sprinkle with the cheese.
Original Recipe found here