- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pkg ranch dressing mix
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 strips of bacon, cooked, cooled and crumbled
- 3 cups pasta (cork screw or fusilli pastas are perfect)
- Place Crock Pot Liner in crock pot or spray insert with non stick cooking spray. Place chicken breast in liner.
- Mix cream of chicken soup, sour cream, garlic and ranch dressing mix, bacon crumbles in a small bowl. Pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours for the best flavor meshing or high 3 1/2 hours.
- When chicken is done, cook pasta according to directions. Serve with chicken mixture.
This recipe is slightly modified from this recipe here!