- 1 Boston butt or pork shoulder roast (3-4 lbs)
- 1 large onions, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bottles BBQ Sauce
- Rolls or Bread
- Place pork roast in the slow cooker on top of the sliced onions; add entire bottle of barbecue sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for about 9 hours, or until very tender.
- Drain off fat, discard bones. Shred pork in the existing sauce. Continue cooking on high for about 1 hour.
- Serve shredded pork on rolls or normal slices of bread.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 hour(s)
Original Recipe Found Here!