Adapted from a recipe from Bakeaholic Mama Please check out her blog for more delicious recipes!
- 6 large potatoes peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup diced onions
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 tbs minced garlic
- 1 tbs BBQ seasoning
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup of Milk
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 slices of bacon cooked crispy and crumbled
- Sliced Scallions.
- In your slow cooker add your potatoes, onions, stock, garlic, BBQ seasoning, BBQ sauce. Cook on high for about 4-5 hour or low for 6-8 hours.
- Mix in milk, sour cream, and cheddar cheese.
- Dish up into bowls and dollop each serving with sour cream, sprinkle with bacon and scallions.