- ¼ c all purpose flour
- 2 TBS chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1lb boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into thin strips)
- 3 TBS olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- On a plate, mix flour with salt, pepper, and 1 TBS rosemary
- Dredge chicken pieces in seasoned flour, shake to remove excess
- Warm 2 TBS oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add cutlets and cook until golden, 3-4 minutes per side. (Make sure they are cooked all the way through!!)
- Remove chicken to a plate a cover loosely. Wipe out skillet, leaving behind browned bits.
- Place skillet over low heat and warm 1 TBS oil. Add garlic and 1 TBS rosemary, stir for 1 minute.
- Add chicken broth and lemon zest and juice, scraping up browned bits on the skillet
- Raise heat to medium, boil until sauce has thickened (about 5 minutes) and salt and pepper to taste
- Return chicken with juices to skillet, turning to coat. Serve hot.
Suggested servings: mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli
Recipe from: All You Magazine