- 2 ½ cups (about 8oz) shells or any type of pasta you have (we used fettichini)
- 2 ½ cups fresh or frozen broccoli, cut into small florets (just the head, no stem)
- 1 (16oz) jar Alfredo Sauce (or use 1 recipe of this alfredo sauce!)
- 2 cups Chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (medium cheddar or mozzarella)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Cook pasta according to directions on package. Drain. Return pasta to the pan and add alfredo sauce. Stir & set aside.
- Place broccoli florets & a little water in a container with a lid. Leave lid loose & microwave on high for 2-3 minutes depending on how crunchy you like your broccoli.
- Add the broccoli, chicken, and shredded cheese to the cooked pasta. Stir well and serve.
This recipe was adapted from this recipe here