Sorry guys. This is another one of those recipes that isn’t too exact. You can get the general idea though!
Teriyaki Chicken and Rice
- 2 Chicken Breasts cut into smaller pieces
- Teriyaki Sauce << If you don’t have any on hand you should try this recipe for our favorite teriyaki sauce ever!
- 1 Cup White Rice
- Place cut up, raw chicken into a gallon sized ziplock bag. Pour in about ½ cup of teriyaki sauce. Seal bag and mix around with your hands until the chicken is coated.
- Let chicken marinate in fridge for 2-4 hours (If you forget this step or don’t have enough time to let it marinate, the chicken will still taste delicious but will get a little dry and the sauce will possibly burn a little during cooking)
- Preheat your George Foreman grill (Have I mentioned how much I love my GF grill??)
- Place chicken in grill and let cook until chicken is done (About 10 minutes…I think)
- While chicken is cooking, cook rice according to directions on package
- Serve chicken over rice and drizzle a little additional teriyaki sauce on top.
Grilled pineapple or any type of fresh fruit and/or salad complete this meal perfectly.