Makes 4-6 serving
- 3 cups Penne Pasta
- 1 cup cubed Ham
- 1 ½ cups chopped broccoli
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- ½ cup Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Steam broccoli until tender.
- Drain noodles and broccoli.
- Spread noodles in bottom of a 9×13 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Toss broccoli and ham over noodles.
- Mix sour cream and soup together and pour over top.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes (or until cheese has melted).
This recipe was adapted from Cooking for Two: A Collection of Quick and Easy Recipes Sized Just Right for Two