- 4 cups rice, prepared
- ½ pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked
- 1-2 cups peas & carrots, frozen
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- Prepare rice according to package instructions to yield 4 cups cooked rice.
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic, peas, and carrots. Stir fry until tender.
- Crack eggs into pan and scramble, mixing throughout vegetables.
- Add rice, chicken, and soy sauce to pan. Stir in soy sauce and remove from heat.
Original recipe from Rachel Schultz